Submission: April 30, 2017
Registration: April 30, 2017
Prizes: Details below
It’s LIQUID Group is proud to present It’s LIQUID International Contest – 4th Edition 2017 open to artists, architects, designers and fashion designers from all over the world, without any limit of age and nationality. Each participant can take part with works which belong to one or more categories. The contest is born with the goal of promoting contemporary art, photography, architecture, design and fashion through all the divulging tools that the communication platform It’s LIQUID has used for years, press release, mailing list with more than 200,000 subscribers, international contemporary art, architecture, design and fashion design events realization.
Solo artists, architects, designers and fashion designers can participate to the contest as well as groups, after the designation of a group leader useful for the registration.
The contest, with a FREE THEME, is divided into ten categories: – PAINTING, PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO ART, SCULPTURE, INSTALLATION – PERFORMING ART, ARCHITECTURE, PRODUCT DESIGN, FASHION DESIGN, ILLUSTRATION AND DRAWING , COMPUTER GRAPHIC.
For each submitted work of all the categories send 1 high resolution digital image in JPG/JPEG format. All the presented works can be accomplished with total stylistic and technical freedom, on every support and with any dimension.
For the categories video art and performing art:
send us the link of the submitted videos from platforms like YouTube, Vimeo or similar and 1 still image for each submitted video. If the video is not online you can send us the file through online transfer services (as for example: wetransfer.com, filecentral.se, yousendit.com, dropbox.com or other similar) to firstname.lastname@example.org
The procedures of the forwarding artworks are described in the art. 6. The jury reserves the right to exclude the artworks whose content could be offensive.
Submission deadline: February 27, 2017 Starting public vote: March 07, 2017 Public vote deadline: March 26, 2017 Proclamation of winners: March 30, 2017
The prizes that will be awarded to the winners of It’s LIQUID International Contest 2017 – 4th edition are the following:
– 1 YEAR Art Gallery representation. The winner will be inserted in the Gallery’s official artists list and his/her works will be shared and presented for a whole year to collectors, art critics, curators, dealers, and introduce the artist in the gallery’s network
– 1 YEAR of participation in International Art Exhibitions all over the world organized by It’s LIQUID Group. Since its beginning, It’s LIQUID Group has organized more than 150 events all around the world, involving more than 5,000 artists, in more than 60 international venues. It’s LIQUID works with a number of national and international galleries as well as publishers, museums, curators and writers from all over the world
– 9 participations in Contemporary Art Exhibition in Venice, New York, Shanghai, Bogota’ and Buenos Aires held in exclusive locations such as galleries and art spaces in the most influential cities in the world
– 30 featured articles and interviews published on the official website of It’s LIQUID Group www.itsliquid.com. The articles will be announced to the It’s LIQUID mailing list dedicated with more than 200.000 qualified subscribers
– 1 dedicated article published on the prestigious international magazine ArtStyle, distributed in 25.000 copies in the most relevant locations, in art fairs and art galleries in Cortina d’Ampezzo, Rome, Milan, Venice, Ibiza, London, Miami. The magazine deals with the most important international Art events, and is particular focused on Art, Architecture, Design, Luxury and Fashion.
– 1 participation in the Global Village biennial project in 2018. In 2018 Global Village will be held at 5 locations in the historic city-center of Landshut, Germany and at Kulturhuset Brønden in Brøndby Strand, Denmark. A full color catalogue will be made with detailed information about each 65 participant artists.
The organization reserves the right to manage the available periods and locations of exhibitions.
In order to participate to the contest it is necessary to fill in the submission form, online or sent by email, in which the author declares to have read and accepted all the rules of this contest and to possess all the rights on the originals and on the elaboration of the photos and/or videos sent. Every author will be directly responsible for the content of his artworks and the contest organizers will not be responsible in any case.