Prizes: Please see details below
How can humans occupy spaces that inspire harmony with the natural environment? What can we, as designers, do to accomplish this and create architecture that avoids destruction of the natural world while also benefitting our environmental impact? Larsen Liverpool are encouraging all students to take part in our 2021/2022 international design competitions.
We are working to create a platform for designers to share and exhibit their work and express their creativity with a series of sustainability driven briefs that take on real world issues – issues that should be considered by all designers in every element of any new project.
We have created this bundle to give students the opportunity to flex their design skills and improve their portfolios; stepping outside the constraints of university projects and deadlines to make for a more impressive and dynamic portfolio.
INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE
- El Pantà De Sau – A Beacon for Cultural Heritage (Open – December 2021)
- Birdwatching in the Chester Meadows (Open – January 2022)
- Portfolio Competition (Open – February 2022)
- Pop Up Vegan Kitchen (November 2021 – December 2021)
- Tavertet Mirador (January 2022 – August 2022)
- Reviving Europe’s Reservoirs (March 2022 – December 2022)
- Photography Competition
- Drawing/Illustration Competition
- Digital Render Competition
Larsen Liverpool Limited is an environmentally and sustainability minded company and we are determined to make the world a better place than we found it by reducing our global impact and carbon footprint.
One tree will be planted in a key reforestation project for each participant that signs up to our competitions.
- Each competition has a number of awards, and your designs will be entered into each competition for a chance to win these awards.
- The competitions will be judged by a talented and multidisciplinary set of jurors, who work across different creative sectors.
- Winners of these competition will receive a cash prize and their entry will be exhibited on our website and across all of our social media channels. This will give the winner an opportunity to showcase their incredible work and make connections with potential employers.
- More information regarding awards and prizes is listed in each competition page.