Submission: February 25, 2022
Registration: February 15, 2022
Prizes: Please see details below
Type: Undergraduate Architecture and Design Students
We welcome your academic architectural design project as an entry which you prepared this semester with all your heart. It could be a small house or a full-fledged mixed use development project. We take into account your ideologies, creative thinking and sensitivity towards architecture and its allied fields as a student. Furthermore, we make sure you compete with students of same level as yours.
ELIGIBILITY & REGISTRATION
1. Undergraduate Students of Architecture and Design of all years are eligible to register in the awards in their respective categories.
2. Find the right category before registering in the awards.
Freshman Category (First Year Students)
Sophomore Category (Second Year Students)
Junior Category (Third Year Students)
Senior Category (Fourth/Fifth Year Students)
3. Kindly upload a scanned copy of college ID in the Registration form for category confirmation, else the registration shall stand incomplete.
4. In case the project was done in a group, names and college IDs of the group members need to be mentioned on the form.
1. Participants need to submit their original works of current semester only.
2. The last date to submit the entries is 10th December, 2021.
Special Guidelines (Freshman Category)
The architecture students of first year might not have done a full-fledged project in their architectural design studio. Hence, the submission guidelines for them are-
1. The project shall be compiled on one A1 sheet, or maximum two. The total file size shall not exceed 30 MB.
2. The submission shall clearly explain the concept/inspiration behind the project (through diagrams, write-ups, etc.)
3. In case model(s) were made, pictures of the same can be added on the A1 sheet.
Special Guidelines (All other categories)
1. The submission must have minimum two A1 sheets and maximum three A1 sheets. The total file size shall not exceed 40 MB.
2. The submission shall have following details and information for effective communication of design (not mandatory, but recommended):
Concept and Inspiration
Other views (axonometric, isometric, blow up diagrams)
3D / renders of the project
3. In case model(s) were made, pictures of the same can be added on the A1 sheet(s).
All entries must be sent via e-mail to – firstname.lastname@example.org
JUDGEMENT, FEE & PRIZES
1. As each project might be different in terms of being residential, commercial, mixed-use etc, the jury panel shall judge the entry on the basis of concept/inspiration and quality of work.
2. The judgement would be unbiased as winners shall be announced from each category, which means every student competes with the students of same level.
3. The registration fee and dates shall be as follows:-
Early Registration (15th Nov – 15th Dec, 21) – 250 INR
Standard Registration (16th Dec – 15th Jan, 21) – 350 INR
Late Registration (16th Jan – 15th Feb, 21) – 500 INR
4. One winner and two honorable mentions shall be selected from each category. The monetary prize shall be given to the winners only.
5. All participants shall receive an E-Certificate of Participation.