Submission: February 28, 2022
Registration: February 28, 2022
Prizes: Please see detail below
Type: Interior Design and Architecture
The challenge is to capture and show a story of Indian Architecture through a material palette and using chips that are available on Material Depot. The palette can be themed by encapsulating an Indian Architect OR a less known building OR an architecture movement/era OR Vernacular Architecture from a particular region OR a mix of these OR an entirely different facet that speaks to you.
Total Prize: 30,000 INR
Winner: 15,000 INR
Runnerup: 10,000 INR
People’s Choice: 5000 INR
Special Mention: 10 features on website.
All winners will be featured on the competition web page, press release, newsletter, blogs and social media.
Eligibility & Rules
- Should be a current student or a passout of B.Arch, B.Des, Diploma or any design course.
- Should be a citizen of India and above the age of 18.
- Registration in this challenge is free of cost.
- Submissions will be accepted until February 28 2022 9pm IST.
- You can submit as many entries to increase your chances of winning.
- Only 1 project can be submitted in a palette. If you want to submit more than 1 entry you have to create multiple projects.
- All photos submitted will have ownership of the uploaders. Material Depot only has the copyright to publish it on the website, press & social media.
- Plagiarism will be disqualified with a notice.
- The results will be announced on or before March 10 2022.
- Employees or relatives of the hosting organization can participate in the challenge but will not be eligible for prizes