Submission: August 24, 2020
Registration: August 24, 2020
Prizes: Please see details below
COVID-19 is making a lot of changes in our lives. In a society where “social distancing” has become a way of daily life, the existing city, architecture, various daily life spaces, and ways of life cannot help but change. Therefore, the Seoul Metropolitan Government is promoting various space ideas as well as concepts for architecture, the city, and landscape that can respond to a pandemic such as COVID-19, and the changes in daily life in the post-COVID-19 era.
- Name : Competition for Architectural Ideas to Prepare for the Post-COVID-19 Era
- Contents : Social Architecture of Post Corona Era
- Period : June 29(Mon), 2020 ~ August 24(Mon), 2020
Q&A : 1st – July 1(Wed.), 2020 to July 7(Tue.), 2nd – July 13(Mon.), 2020 to July 17(Fri.)
Project submittal Deadline : August 24(Mon.) 10:00 to 17:00
Announcement date : August 31(Mon.), 2020
- Eligibility : Anyone who is interested in architecture that can respond to a social disaster or a related architectural field.
※ Up to 3 people per team are allowed (including the team leader).
- Submission and Submission method
– Submission : Application form, Panel A1, Document
– Method : Online submission within a fixed period: August 24(Mon.), 2020 10:00 ~17:00
※ Reception office: PROJECT SEOUL (http://project.seoul.go.kr). Apply for and submit the competition after signing up as a member.
7. Selection benefit
– Grand Prize : 1team, KRW 5,000,000
– Best Prize : 1team, KRW 2,000,000
– Excellence Prize : 2teams, each KRW 1,000,000
-Encouragement Prize : 4 teams, each KRW 500,000
– And ETC.
– Commendation : Mayor of Seoul Metropolitan Government
– Exhibition : Exhibition in link with the 2020 Seoul Architecture Festival and the 2021 Seoul Biennale of Architecture and Urbanism.