Submission: November 22, 2022
Registration: November 20, 2022
Prizes: Please see details below
Presentation skills are just as important as designing; one of the best mediums to present your architectural designs is through rendering.
Architectural rendering aims to create life-like experiences of the buildings before they are built. Rendering aids the designer to convey his or her ideas, an image that represents the designers’ imagination most realistically. Create one rendered architectural graphic design that says it all. As this competition aims at exploring and understanding rendering (a medium of conveying designs) to an unimaginable extent, so you are free to choose the location, and scale of the residential project.
Why you should take this Challenge?
To showcase – rendering skills.
To challenge yourself to create a single image that represents your design thought process.
To be able to create a single image that displays briefly and smartly a bundle of ideas.
To present the idea of ‘Quality over Quantity’
“Design is thinking made visual.” – Saul Bass
Keywords: Gruha, Architectural rendering, 3D view.
Gruha: GRUHA means HOME in sanskrit
Architectural Rendering: The pictorial arts and architectural design whose main aim is to show how they will look when completed before buildings have been built.
3D view: you can see the potential scale and design of architecture or interior design projects.
“Visualization is an imagination which ends up into reality.” – Louis I Kahn.
Recognition is the key to success for any design professional. Archiol is providing an opportunity to showcase your creativity at the global level. This opportunity is open to all design students and professionals.
The top 3 entries will receive the bespoke trophies.
News announcement on global platforms (platforms partnered with us – Global exposure.)
Design features on our platform
Exclusive Interview in both text & video format (Video feature on our home page)
Certificate of achievement will be awarded to our winners / honorable mentions & a participation certificate to all our participants
PUBLICATION OF ARTICLE / DESIGN
Design/article feature on our partnering platform.
JURY CRITS / COMMENTS ON YOUR ENTRY WITH DETAILS
Comments from our jurors for improvement and appreciation.
• This competition is open to all. If you are a creative individual with ideas and wish to present your rendered ideas then take this challenge now!
• We welcome architecture university students to participate as representatives for their university and spread the word among fellow students. Please contact us for university discount codes.
*To know more about being representatives and benefits contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (email subject: Representative volunteer)
• Presentation Board (01 | size: A1 Landscape format)
• Text Summary (Min. 300 words)
• Idea / Concept
• Material application
You can register individually or as a team maximum of 03 members. To register as a team / an individual please complete the payment and then click on the team registration button to complete the registration process.
Registration deadline: 15th January 2022
- AR (Advanced registration): 12th April 2022 – 11th May 2022
- ER (Early registration): 12th May 2022 – 11th June 2022
- Standard Registration: 12th June 2022 – 11th September 2022
- DR 1 (Discount registration – 1): 16th Sept – 30th Sept 2022
- DR 2 (Discount registration – 2): 1st Oct – 15th Oct 2022
- DR 3 (Discount registration – 3): 16th Oct – 31st Oct 2022
- DR 4 (Discount registration – 4): 1st Nov – 15th Nov 2022
- DR 5 (Discount registration – 5): 16th Nov – 30th Nov 2022
- DR 6 (Discount registration – 6): 1st Dec – 10th Dec 2022
- DR 7 (Discount registration – 7): 11th Dec – 20th Dec 2022
- DR 8 (Discount registration – 8): 21st Dec – 31st Dec 2022
- LR (Late registration): 1st Jan – 10th Jan 2023
- CR (Countdown registration): 11th Jan – 15th Jan 2023
Submission Deadline: 20th Jan 2023
Result Announcement: 20th Feb 2023
- AR (Advanced registration): 12th April 2022 – 11th May 2022 – $100 (INT) / ₹2000(IND)
- ER (Early registration): 12th May 2022 – 11th June 2022 – $110 (INT) / ₹2200(IND)
- Standard Registration: 12th June 2022 – 11th September 2022 – $115 (INT) / ₹2400(IND)
- Top 3 – Medals, Attested Certificates, Publication, Interview
- Honorable mention (x3) – Attested Certificates, Publication, Interview
- Shortlisted Entries (x20) – Attested Certificates, Publication
Participation certificate – will be provided on requests by the participants.