Submission: February 24, 2022
Registration: February 24, 2022
Prizes: Please see details below
The MUSE Design Awards is an international competition for designers whose craftsmanship shift paradigms. 2022 Categories include: Architectural Design, Interior Design, Product Design, Furniture Design, Landscape Design, Lighting Design, Packaging Design, Concept Design, Transportation Design, and Fashion Design.
The MUSE Design Awards is a part of the MUSE Awards Program, which was created by the International Awards Associate (IAA) in 2015. IAA’s inception was based on a mission to honor, promote and encourage creativity by providing a new standard of excellence for evaluating media design production and distribution. IAA’s mission has largely shaped MDA’s goals.
Fundamentally, the MUSE Design Awards is an international competition for designers whose craftsmanship shift paradigms. Their ingenuity and thorough works leave others in awe, and in so doing redefine boundaries and scope – much like a muse.
MUSE Design Awards Categories are divided into 10 award programs – architectural design, interior design, product design, fashion design, transportation design, packaging design, furniture design, conceptual design, lighting design and landscape design.
The MUSE Design Awards is open worldwide to:
Advertising Agencies, Architects, Builders, Brand / Business Owner, Car Designers, Creative Boutiques, Design firms, Engineers, Fashion Designers, Freelance Professionals, Furniture Design, Graphic Designers, In-house Marketing, Interactive Agencies, Interior Designers, Landscape Designers, Product Designers, Students, and anyone aged 18 and above residing anywhere in the world.
2022 Entry Deadline & Fees
1. Early Bird – 8 Oct – 11 NOV 2021
2. Regular – 12 NOV – 9 DEC 2021
3. FINAL – 10 DEC 2021 – 13 JAN 2022
4. FINAL EXT – 14 JAN – 24 FEB 2022
There are FOUR (4) levels of achievement in the competition:
– Design of the Year
– Platinum MUSE (85-100 points)
– Gold MUSE (70-84 points)
– Silver MUSE (50-69 points)
Judges score on a scale of 1-100, based on the below criteria:
– Creativity / Originality / Concept / Idea
– Content / Brief / Objective / Planning / Execution
– Innovation / Technology
– Quality / Functionality / Sustainability
– Overall Impression / Wow! Factor / Memorable
All winners will be announced on April 14, 2022 via MUSE Design Awards official page. All registered participants can then login to see the winning works.
– The Design of the Year winners receive a complimentary limited-edition trophy and professionally designed certificate.
– One professionally designed certificate commemorating the winning entry, which includes entry title, entering company/winners’ name and category. Decal will be affixed indicating the level of win.
– Top tier (Platinum and Gold) winners will be featured on MUSE Design Awards site’s Gallery, where professionals can view your work.
– Professionally designed logos for use on websites, in email signatures, etc.
– Platinum and Gold winners will get featured by MUSE on social media or our media partner on Muse.World’s website.
2022 MUSE Design Awards is calling for entries now. Stride forth, remain unwavering, and take your crown as a MUSE. Join us today!