Submission: December 02, 2016
Registration: December 02, 2016
Prizes: 1st place: 5,000€ approximately*
TheSize presents the III Edition of the design contest “My Neolith Project” targeting Design professionals who have recently developed a major residential project done with Neolith, where the material is integrated into different applications such as facade, flooring, cladding, kitchen, bathrooms, furniture, swimming pools or others.
This year we are in the hunt for big houses, stunning, luxurious breathtaking designs, contemporaries or transitional. Show us your Neolith home design and make well-known your best residential project done with the most versatile Sintered Compact Surface.
NEOLITH LARGE RESIDENTIAL HOUSE – PROJECT REQUIREMENTS
– Large residential houses,
– where Neolith has been integrated into different spaces,
– and at least in two different applications.
– The project must be located out of Spain
This professional contest is open to every architect, interior designer and builder whose project made with Neolith has been completed between 2012-2016 out of Spain. Each contestant can only present a project.
1) REGISTRATION FORM (must be filled in below in this section)
– AUTHOR (S) NAME OF THE PROJECT)
– POSITION (ARCHITECT / INTERIOR DESIGNER / BUILDER).
– COMPANY NAME.
– CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PARTICIPANT (S) (e-mail, phone, and postal address).
– PROJECT NAME.
– TERMINATION DATE
2) RESPOND ONLINE TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS (must be filled in below in this section)
– What has inspired you to create such proposal? 100 Words (Maximum).
– What space / application would you highlight? Why? 200 Words (Maximum).
– Why have you used Neolith for the chosen applications? 100 Words (Maximum).
– Which have been the greatest challenges you have faced in this project? 200 Words (Maximum).
– Which are the Neolith models, finishes and formats used?
3) DOCUMENTATION TO BE SUBMITTED:
– Form correctly completed
– Between 5 to 10 images of the project in jpg format (maximum size 2MB per image). Professional images preferred. The images must be referenced in the following manner: Competition Name_Project Name_Participant Name
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND PRIZES
The period for submitting the requested documentation will begin on June 1st and will end on December the 2nd of 2016 (inclusive). Any application received after to this date or with incomplete documentation will not be accepted. On December 20th, 2016 the name of the winning project will be announced on the Neolith’s website and social networks.
The winner of the project, will be rewarded with a trip for 2 people + hotel + 2 tickets to the next edition of Living Kitchen, which will take place from January 16th to 22nd 2017 in Cologne (Germany) or to the next edition of KBIS (Kitchen and Bath Industry Show), which will take place from January 10th to 12nd, 2017 in Orlando (USA); depending on the place of provenance of the winner, who will travel to the farthest option.
*The prize is valued in 5,000€ approximately, includes two flight tickets + accommodation for two in a 4* Hotel (or superior) + two tickets for the trade show + the visit to Neolith booth at the fair.
The prize also includes the release of the winner’s project details through different Neolith communication channels including: corporate website, social networks, newsletters, online and printed magazines, professional blogs, etc.
The following points will be evaluated in every project:
– Originality of the proposal.
– Project’s presentation creativity level.
– Technical Complexity.
– Quality of Images and Renders.
– Use of Neolith for different applications.
– Degree of environmental sensitivity.