Submission: February 28, 2016
Registration: February 28, 2016
Prizes: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Prize: iTunes vouchers
Anything with an original idea at its core is a Re-think. To put it simply – a piece of work that challenges the norm. Something that pushes the boundaries, creating an alternate way of thinking.
Picasso transcended realism with cubic forms. Steve Jobs democratised the computer. Einstein’s theory of relativity changed the fundamentals of physics.
Any idea no matter how big or small has power. What’s yours? It’s time to show the world.
Enter our competition, show us your idea and your work could be published on TiP, Balmond Studio’s influential online ideas lab. The winner will also receive a £100 iTunes voucher and enjoy a private call with Cecil Balmond himself, one of the world’s leading thinkers on space, form and structure. The runner up will receive a £50 iTunes voucher and have their work featured on TiP.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Balmond Studio is running the Re-Think Competition.
- The competition is international and open to all participants of any age.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. You must subscribe to TiPin order to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Participants can enter as many times as they want.
- Closing date for entry will be 28th February 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are as follows: Winner: £100 iTunes Voucher, 30 minute call with Cecil Balmond to discuss your idea, your work published on TiP. Runner Up: £50 iTunes voucher. Your work published on TiP.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are non- transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges including Editor in Chief of TiP, Sarah Gormley, Creative Director, James Balmond, urbanist Sarah Ichioka and architect Calvin Chua.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 30 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered. The call with Cecil Balmond must be done to fit in with his schedule and will be set by Balmond Studio.
- Balmond Studio will not share its data with any third parties.
Your work published on TiP, Balmond Studio’s influential online ideas lab. The winner will also receive a £100 iTunes voucher and enjoy a private call with Cecil Balmond himself, one of the world’s leading thinkers on space, form and structure. The runner up will receive a £50 iTunes voucher and have their work featured on TiP.