Submission: January 2, 2022
Registration: December 31, 2021
Prizes: Please see details below
Sensory Museum Design is an International design competition organized by artuminate | archiol. Architecture is best experienced with the senses and so this competition aims at understanding the effect of architecture on human senses. How sensory architecture can resolve human mental issues? How architectural space can transform human senses?
Propose a museum that affects human senses. Create spaces that positively impacts the humans.
- Design description min. 500 words _ (Docx. Format)
- Presentation Board of the proposed design – size: A1 (minimum 2 boards, maximum 5 boards) – no. the presentation board.
- Conceptual development
- Plans, sections, elevations, sketches (3d)
- Feel free to choose the site location and size.
- Exclusive Interview
The competition is open to all designers and design students
- A zip folder with all the requirements Text (docx./docs. Format), Images (Jpeg./Jpg. Format).
- Please use the participation code as the name of the submission zip folder.
Submissions to be mailed at email@example.com
- Subject: SenMus – Your Participation Code
- Body: Link to the submission (Google drive/dropbox)