Submission: March 24, 2021
Registration: March 22, 2021
Prizes: Please see details below
The Healing Power of Art is a 2021 art and writing competition organized by booksolt. Art enhances the well-being of the individual, this essay and design competition aims at understanding art therapy and the process of creating art that transforms our mind. Booksolt is looking for a conceptual artwork and write-up submission on the healing power of art.
• Create artwork that explains your take on the healing power of art.
• A write-up/basic understanding of the healing power of art with an interesting title.
Registration Deadline: 22nd March 2021
Submission Deadline: 24th March 2021
Result Announcement: 31st March 2021
• Competition is open to all human beings, from every age and cultural background, working in groups or individually.
• Artists design students are perfectly suited for this competition.
• You can work individually or in a group, a group of a maximum of 3 people (Registration in the name of the individual representing the group, please mention the name and details of group members under the comment section in the registration form).
What can be submitted?
• Artwork of size 30cm X 42cm- horizontal (No. of sheets: 01)
• Text of up to 1000 words or less. (800 words min.)
• The title must be included in the sheet.
• Your Participation Code should be written in the top right corner of this sheet.
All submissions should be digital:
• Text submissions, including footnotes, citations, and illustration notes, must be submitted digitally in .doc format.
• Files must be submitted in .jpeg format
• Vector-only graphics should be submitted in .pdf formats.
How to Submit?
Upload a single zip file with your sheets in JPG. format and write-up in PDF. File to your Google Drive or Dropbox and submit the sharing link on our website.
• File Naming: Your participation code – ‘HPA_123.pdf’ (ex. if your Participation Code is HPA_123, the file name should be HPA_123.pdf). You will receive your Participation code after completing the registration.
• Size Limit: 5 MB
• The healing power of art competition is free of charge.
• No entry fees, direct registration.
Top 3 Entries:
• E-Certificate of achievement
• Feature on booksolt
Top 20 Entries:
Note! Registration deadline is 22nd March 2021, but you can submit your project until 24th March 2021.