Submission: March 10, 2022
Registration: February 28, 2022
Prizes: Please see details below
Type: Render Challenge
Presentation skills are just as important as designing; one of the best mediums to present your architectural designs is through rendering. Architectural rendering aims to create life-like experiences of the buildings before they are built. Rendering aids the designer to convey his or her ideas, an image that represents the designers’ imagination most realistically. The Theme for Render Challenge: The unknown.
Why you should take this Challenge?
• To showcase you’re rendering skills.
• To challenge yourself, create a single image that represents your design thought process.
• To be able to create a single image that displays briefly and smartly a bundle of ideas.
• To present the idea of ‘Quality over Quantity’
• One image that represents the unknown in architecture.
• Create one rendered architectural graphic design that says it all.
• The Rendering can be hand-drawn or digital.
Basic Submission requirements:
• One Rendered Image (Size: 30×30 cm)
• Text summary (100 words minimum)