Submission: October 15, 2021
Registration: September 30, 2021
Prizes: Please see the details below
The challenge is to design a community of 50 eco-homes. Each home in the community should be designed keeping in mind all the sustainable aspects. We invite participants to design a gated housing community where the sustainability is at the center of the entire project. “The Urban Escape” design brief aims to explore innovative & sustainable housing ideas wherein earth, water, food, air and vegetation are considered as the elements of the project. Let us all try to bring a change and create a new category of housing which has all the features of an “Urban” home but at the same time the community experience is “Rural”.
ELIGIBILITY & RULES
- The competition is open for all creative minds irrespective of their profession. Minimum eligible age for participants is 18 years.
- A team can have maximum 3 members. Participants can submit multiple entries but each entry needs to be registered with different mail id.
- You can also participate as an individual or two member team.
TOTAL PRIZE MONEY : INR 1,50,000 + 15 Honourable Mentions
1st Prize – INR 75,000 + Certificate + Publication
2nd Prize – INR 40,000 + Certificate + Publication
3rd Prize – INR 20,000 + Certificate + Publication
– BEST STUDENT DESIGN ENTRY : INR 5,000 + Certificate + Publication
– BEST ARCHITECT DESIGN ENTRY : INR 5,000 + Certificate + Publication
– BEST DESIGN PRESENTATION AWARD : INR 5,000 + Certificate + Publication