Submission: December 12, 2019
Registration: November 17, 2019
Location: Timeabu, Ghana
Prizes: Please see details below
Madanfo Project and Radefoundation announce a call for entries for the “Timeabu Kindergarten” Architecture Competition. The competition aims to create a place where the youngest children of Timeabu can take classes. The competition is open to candidates both students of professionals of architecture, design, engineering, or people involved to design or construction projects, from all around the world.
Program: Design classrooms for preschool education. There are currently more than 100 students attending preschool education classes under a tree. It is necessary for the construction of three classrooms in total: Nursery, Kindergarten 1 and Kindergarten 2. Each classroom must be able to accommodate between 35-40 students.
The jury will evaluate all the projects that comply with the regulation.
1st Prize: Select their planification to propose for the new classrooms. Construction of the Kindergarten 2 in Timeabu, Ghana.
2nd Prize: Construction of the Kindergarten 1 classroom
3rd Prize: Construction of the Nursery room.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
– Subscribe and pay the fee in Eventbrite
– You will get an email with your id number and a token
– Download the Brief from www.madanfoproject.org
– Any questions? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post in the site all the questions and answers
– Submit your proposal in the site with your number id and token