Submission: December 28, 2021
Registration: December 28, 2021
Prizes: Please see details below
World Campus Masters Selective Graduation Design Program (short for “WCM Program”) is launched by an international design competition platform Young Bird Plan, and it is committed to recognizing the fresh blood of contemporary design through evaluating graduation designs from global young designers in different regions and cultures. It encourages original design and design thinking in campus to conduct a positive dialogue with global design industry and industrial development, bringing young designers and their graduation works to one of the world’s most influential design platform and the cutting-edge design ecosystem.
Designers who graduated between 2017 and 2021 and major in Architecture, Urban Design, Landscape Design, Interior Design, Industrial Design, Public Art, etc. are welcome to participate, including undergraduates and post-graduates within 5 calendar years after the current competition launched. In the era of pursuing professional subdivided and transboundary design, WCM Program is committed to creating a display platform that witnesses the evolution of design thinking and gathers the most pioneering ideas.
The Judging panel for this World Campus Masters Selective Graduation Design Program is the Super Nova Jury comprised of several members who are Generation Y founders. They will evaluate works, based on their perspectiveness and response to current and future challenges, and select the design that best fits the temperament and ideas of contemporary youngers. The Super Nova Jury will have the right to increase the selection criteria.
1. Designers who graduated between 2017 and 2021 and major in Architecture, Urban Design, Landscape Design, Interior Design, Industry Design, Public Art, etc. are welcome to participate, including undergraduates and post-graduates within 5 calendar years after the current competition launched. Both individuals and teams can participate in WCM Program and the submission is your completed graduation design works.
2. Team entries should be designed by the actual participants of the graduation project. There is no limit on the number of participants in each group. Only one work is allowed to submit for each group.
3. All team members are required to register on designverse. For common questions, please visit Q&A on our website. If you have any questions, you can add WeChat: youngbirdplan for consultation.
– The plan needs to be fully presented on up to 12 A2 drawings of longitudinal layout, with 300dpi and readable labels (8 mm margin), and within 10M. The unified format for submission is JPG, and each drawing size does not exceed 10MB;
– The registration number must be marked in the upper right corner of the drawing. Its required font is Arial and the font size is 20. You should name your submission according to the design category,such as Architectural design, landscape design, urban design, product design, public art, etc. The naming format of the drawings follows the rule of “registration number-design category -01/02/03/04…”;
– Language used in Work Introduction: Bilingual languages (Chinese-English) or English only;
– The language used in drawings: Bilingual language version (Chinese-English) is the best, and the native language of the participants is also accepted, but the key parts are recommended to be marked in English;
– Do not disclose personal information, including name, University, etc., in all drawings and captions. Anyone who discloses personal information will be disqualified;
– The model or the real object can be displayed through photos, and its uploading requirements are consistent with that of the proposal;
– The cover of the work needs to be uploaded. The cover is a single rendering of the work, and the size is 1045×654, 72dpi, within 500KB.
1. World Campus Masters
The Champion of WCM 2021 will be selected separately from six design fields (6 Winners in total) and will gain:RMB 3,000（before tax）；3 days homepage display on designverse (within 24 months after the award is announced, it will be invalid after expiration)；Award certificate
Top 3 of WCM 2021 will be selected separately from six design fields (18 Winners in total) and will gain: Award certificate
The shortlists of the WCM will gain：Shortlist certificate
2. SCHÜLLER GreenImagination Golden Awards
SCHÜLLER GreenImagination Golden Awards, in the name of SCHÜLLER, a German cabinet brand, is an annual award specifically set for World Campus Masters Selective Graduation Design Program 2021.
This award, formulated by SCHÜLLER KITCHEN and Young Bird Plan, aims at encouraging young designers to pay attention to the design principle of sustainable development. How to balance the relations of natural ecology and products is a difficult problem that cannot be ignored. We hope that by this award, all of the fresh inspirations from various fields will weave together here. It will break boundaries and give a creative thought on sustainable design in future, devoting to guarding the environment and developing the sustainability. The target design is of simplicity, but not simple, with focus on natural ecology, creative and aesthetic.
3. Jiaxing Planning & Design Research Institute Co., Ltd. Intern Positions
Jiaxing Planning & Design Research Institute Co., Ltd. participated in World Campus Masters Selective Graduation Design Program 2021, with focus on works in fields of architecture, landscape and urban design. It provides intern opportunities to young generation designers, and aims at pushing young designers to meet the requirements of the society by persistently learning and renewing their knowledge and skills.
4. HAY Interior Design Award
HAY Interior Design Award, in the name of HAY , a danish contemporary design brand, is an annual award specifically set for World Campus Masters Selective Graduation Design Program 2021.
This award, formulated by HAY and Young Bird Plan, to encourage young designers to focus on the relationship between interior design and home furnishing products, and to explore the diversity and extension of space with the products—— from the expression of the design language, from the exploration of the color dimension, from the study of the functional application. By taking this opportunity, we hope to bring more possibilities for the current home office situation and provide original and creative design concepts for the market and consumers.
5. Tea Natural Product Design Innovative Award
Tea Natural Product Design Innovative Award, in the name of Tea Natural, a leading innovative tea drinking brand for girls, is an annual award specifically set for World Campus Masters Selective Graduation Design Program 2021.
This award, set by Tea Natural，the leading innovative tea drinking brand for girls, and Young Bird Plan, aims at encouraging young designers to design products with originality and enhance happiness in life by their professional power and innovative thinking.
6. XKool Tech Digital Architecture Innovative Award
XKool Tech Digital Architecture Innovative Award, in the name of XKool Tech, a pioneer of empowering the architecture design industry by AI, is an annual award specifically set for World Campus Masters Selective Graduation Design Program 2021.
This award, set by XKool Tech, a pioneer of empowering the architecture design industry by AI, and Young Bird Plan, aims at encouraging young architects to focus on information technology such as BIM and cloud computing, big data, AI, etc. and hold discussions on the integration of architecture and scientific technology as well as interpret new spirit of transboundary breakthrough and smart cooperation in the design. By taking this opportunity, XKool Tech hopes to excavate the youngster’s inspiration, accelerate the innovative development of the design tool in the industry, and empower Building Industry with AI.