Submission: January 5, 2023
Registration: December 31, 2022
Prizes: Please see details below
A4TC-2022 is the second edition of artuminate’s architecture thesis competition.
Architecture thesis is the ultimate yet the preliminary test of the student being molded as an architect, the initial years that contribute to forging a designer that eventually formulates a collaboration of all the wisdom accumulated over the academic years, the inventive years which birth the composition of the incomprehensible ideas, known as the architecture design thesis.
A4TC is an international architecture thesis competition that aims to promote the amazing ideas nurtured with extensive research and thoughts. An acknowledgment of the efforts and creativity presented as the Architecture thesis by the future of architecture.
A competition designed to present your unimaginable problem-solving architectural ideas on a global scale. A4TC is considering the architectural thesis of the past five years (2017-2022).
- Drawing requirements: Conceptual (Priority), Plans, Sections, Elevations, View.
- Support your design with all possible explanations, (Formats that are accepted: Text, Video, Audio and the most obvious drawings).
This competition is open to all.
- Conceptual development
- Design development
- Registration deadline: 31st December 2022
- Submission deadline: 5th January 2023
- Result Announcement: 20th March 2023
Participants will be notified in case of an update in the timeline.
- BESPOKE MEDAL
The competition winner receives a bespoke medal as a token of appreciation.
News announcement on global platforms (platforms partnered with us – Global exposure.)
Design feature on our platform.
Exclusive Interview in both text & video format (Video feature on our home page)
- ATTESTED CERTIFICATE
Certificate of achievement will be awarded to our winners / honourable mentions & a participation certificate to all our participants
- PUBLICATION OF ARTICLE / DESIGN
- Design/article feature on our partnering platform.
Registration is free.