Submission: July 25, 2019
Registration: July 11, 2019
Language: Russian, English
Location: Russia, The Republic of Bashkortostan, Ufa
Prizes: Please see details below
The Union of Moscow architects invites you to participate in the Russian competition with international participation which designed to develop the architectural concept of an eco-regeneration of the Sutoloka river.
The competition will be held in the framework of the 9th international festival Eco-Shore 2019. All submitted projects will be exhibited from 22 to 24 August 2019 in Ufa`s art-space Art-KVADRAT.
The aims of the Competition are:
– To receive conceptual town-planning proposals for eco-regeneration of the Sutoloka river and including it into the recreational walking zone: Vatan Park – Naberezhnaya Street – the Peoples’ Friendship Monument, through an equitable creative contest.
– To create comfortable and aesthetically attractive urban spaces including small architectural forms.
– To structure the building blocks development in the project area, to form a harmonious general silhouette at the entrance to the city.
– To form the city piers for boats, motor ships and small river vessels.
– To organize pedestrian paths taking into account the previously designed junction for Naberezhnaya Street and Pugachev Street.
The Project should fully disclose the author’s intention and convey the main idea.
Regulations for the Submission of the Competition Materials and Their Evaluation.
For the purposes of anonymity the projects should be submitted under the mottos (six-figured code, height 10 mm) placed in the right upper corner of all materials presented to the Competition (see the sketch-board template).
The Competition materials must be accompanied by a motto envelope containing information about the author or authors’ team (names of the authors, telephone numbers, addresses, passports data and the prize percentage distribution between the authors’ team members), an explanatory note (in a separate file) signed with a motto number (matching the motto of the Competitive work).
The Competition Organizers exclude from consideration the entries with following infringements:
– discrepancy with the Programme requirements and Competition terms;
– deliberately broken anonymity.
the terms of the Competition include the following money rewards:
First Prize – 500 000 rubles (near 6 940 euro)*,
Second Prize – 300 000 rubles (near 4 183 euro)*,
Two Third Prizes – 100 000 rubles each (near 1 393 euro)*.
The Competition Jury has a right to adjudge Special Prizes for some individual achievements and apt solutions.
The awarded projects will be published in mass-media, which act as information partners of the Competition.
* depends on the Central Bank rate
The Competitor’s Registration Fee is 5 000 (five thousand) Rubles OR (70 euro) for one Competition project (2 panels).